Turnaround Time

Hey guys my name is David I also have super bad experience with this company.

Charles was the guy who sold me the parts working for the 4 parts company.

He was very unprofessional from the beginning and said that by the time they send pictures of the light they would have sold it already.

I still reluctantly went ahead and purchased the light $600 plus another $20 for shipping.

The light which was 90 days late that I was supposed to receive in 2 days was broken had one corner completely broken off and then glued back on and then the whole spot painted over to try to mask the sloppy repair job then the representative that help me Charles refuse to answer my phone calls during the week,

On Saturday morning I continue to call not knowing that they were closed and also that when I called that the phone call would get transferred to the employee the same Charles cell phone

When he answered the phone he was irate and cursing at me.

Warning do not do business with this company they are scammers they never said what they are supposed to they will rip you off do not do business with this company

916ssk43 wrote the review because of poor customer service at 4 Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 4 Auto Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 4 Auto Parts and 4 auto parts sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

4autoparts
Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1198237
4 Auto Parts Verified Representative

This is pretty sad and pathetic and just shows how dishonest and uneducated Mr. Rodriquez is.

First off, Mr. Rodriquez received exactly what he purchased in great condition and if there was a problem, then he wouldn't have had any problem returning it and allowing us to resolve any issue. Next Mr. Rodriquez attempted to return his old broken taillight in place of the light we sent him, which was just *** and a waste of his time and money.

Mr. Rodriquez also claims that we sent this item 90 days late and his invoice which I have included clearly shows he purchased this on 7/19/2016, so that right there shows how pathetic of a liar Mr. Rodriquez is. Mr.

Rodriquez never called us at any time during normal business hours to discuss anything. He called over 10 times on Saturday when it clearly shows we are closed and yes it does transfer to my cell phone for emergency's. I will include a link to our Dropbox so that anyone can go and listen to the phone recorderings and see exactly how Mr. Rodriquez was talking to us.

I make no excuses for the way that I talk, because I don't have any patience for idiots and people that don't know how to use common sense. I've tried to discuss this matter with Mr. Rodriquez and each time, he just tried to over talk me and threaten to sent his killer cousin to get me, which still hasn't appeared. Mr.

Rodriquez just needs to realize that he is nothing but a petty thief and a even worst of a liar and that his dumb petty games will not work with me, so he just needs to move on to the next business to try and ripoff. Here' the link to see off the proof of this transaction and photos of his broken Taillight he sent back to us, which we already made a police report in regards to it.

You're gonna get yourself in a lot of trouble there Mr. Rodriquez for mail fraud!:-)