DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CROOK. THE WORST customer experience I have ever had in my entire life. This guy is a flat out criminal. I'm sorry that I HAD to give one star in order to publish - this should get zero stars , or less! Every review you read here is an exact reiteration of the experience I have had with Charles Moore at 4- Auto Parts in Kansas City Missouri. The terms and conditions are as unfriendly to the customer as they can possibly be.

I ordered a headlight for my Audi and, after not receiving it the day it was supposed to arrive via UPS, I called UPS. They had record of a shipping ticket being created but never received the part from 4- Auto Parts. I called and Charles, who was apparently busy, asked if he could call me back in a few minutes and never did. 4 days later I called again and he said " we'll have to give it a few more days to see if it turns up." At that point I decided to do something I should have done initially - look 4- Auto Parts up on Google reviews etc. When i saw the horror stories i immediately called American Express and disputed the charges. 4- Auto Parts fought the dispute , and in the process FORGED my initials on each and every paragraph of their terms and conditions ( which I never initialed because I thought the terms were ridiculous). T

The part arrived eventually and, when I brought it to my Audi dealer to install, they told me it was broken and would not work. 4 - Auto Parts refuses to accept responsibility for the part and will not issue either a replacement or a refund.

Again - unless you are extremely bored and are looking for something to do, or you do not have enough aggravation or stress in your life - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH 4 - Auto Parts or Charles Moore in Kansas City , Missouri.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of headlight. 4 Auto Parts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned headlight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 4 Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with 4 Auto Parts?

Comments

4autoparts
Kansas City, Missouri, United States #968180
4 Auto Parts Verified Representative

This customer William Lichter received proper customer service just like everyone else does.I also went over and beyond to help him because he didn't even know what type of headlight he actually needed for his vehicle and after several phone calls and emails we figured out the correct headlight.

The Mr. Lichter received the UPS tracking number and I'm sorry but we don't have any control over the fact that UPS didn't get it scanned into their system. Once an item leaves our location, it is out of our hands until we have to file a claim. UPS takes up to 8 days for tracing a package and Mr.

Lichter was told that. The Mr. Lichter was told that UPS was looking into it and just be patient. Mr.

Lichter immediately filed a dispute with his bank and we had to send the same information to American Express and the dispute was closed. I tried to contact Mr. Lichter several times and left messages which Mr. Lichter which he never returned.

Mr. Lichter signed and received his item on 3/10/2015 by UPS tracking number 1ZR7934Y4241040497. Mr. Lichter did not contact us until 3/24/2015 and stated we sent him a broken headlight.

As stated in our Terms & Conditions which Mr. Lichter signed and agreed to prior to purchase, it clearly states; THE BUYER UNDERSTAND THAT ANY CLAIM ON DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PART MUST BE MADE TO 4-AUTO PARTS WITHIN THE 1 DAYS OF SIGNING AND RECEIVING THE ITEM AND THE ITEM HAS TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIVING IT....

THE WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED IF NOT DONE SO. ALL NOT AS DESCRIBED ITEMS RETURNED MUST HAVE AN “RMA” RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION # ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX ARE ELSE IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. AN “RMA” RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL ONLY BE GIVEN BY EMAILING SUPPORT@4-AUTOPARTS.COM SO THAT DATE OF CONTACT CAN BE VERIFIED. Mr.

Lichter only purchased a headlight housing from us and it was inspected prior to shipping and the headlight adjuster motor was not broken at all. Mr. Lichter emailed me a copy of the invoice from the Audi dealer which stated his original Ballast was defective and the headlight adjuster motor was damaged. The Ballast has nothing to do with us at all, because he didn't purchase that from us.

The headlight adjuster motor can only be damaged from someone improper mishandling or trying to install the Xenon Bulb incorrectly and applying too much force. When Mr. Lichter signed and received this from UPS, it would have been very noticeable if the headlight adjuster motor was broken because the projector would have been flopping around. Mr.

Lichter claimed he never opened the package and just dropped the box off at the dealer, which is complete nonsense. Mr. Lichter is simply upset because we are not going to allow him to take advantage of us because of his error. Mr.

Lichter is now claiming our Terms & Conditions are so unfriendly, but he didn't have a problem signing and agreeing to it prior to purchase. It doesn't take 14 days to realize you received a broken item.

If the item might have been damaged in shipping then Mr.Lichter should have let us know immediately once he signed and received his item because we cannot contact UPS 14 days later and claim that it was.